struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Bob Lee" <crazy...@crazybob.org>
Subject Re: [Friday] GWT/Struts - does it make sense?
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 02:41:55 GMT
You can use GWT standalone, but it also makes sense to use it for rich
components embedded in a normal web page. For example, you could use
it to implement an AJAX table component which can sort columns and
page-by-page iterate.

As for using XWork on the server side, I personally wouldn't do it
because I like type checking and dislike XML.

Bob