struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: [action2] Upgrade Dojo toolkit
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:47:28 GMT
At 10:34 AM -0700 6/19/06, Don Brown wrote:
>This is exactly how Struts Action 2 works today - we package Dojo into our
>jar, then let SAF2 serve up its static content through a known prefix,
>"struts/" I believe.  We also provide hooks to let you serve up other
>static content from jars.

yep. I'm sure that's part of where I started to get the idea (along
with the way DWR provides JS from behind a servlet) -- but what
Martin is suggesting is presumably more specific to Dojo and not just
a way of plugging it into Struts?

Joe

--
Joe Germuska

"You really can't burn anything out by trying something new, and
even if you can burn it out, it can be fixed.  Try something new."
	-- Robert Moog