struts-dev mailing list archives

From <hermod.opstv...@dnbnor.no>
Subject RE: [Shale] Maven 2 parent pom
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:48:38 GMT
Hi

Actually, I think there might be a problem with a profile definition in a pom somewhere. The
reason I am saying that is that it never searched ibiblio. It searched 3 other repositories
(people.apache.... etc) but did not find it there.

Hermod

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 2:27 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: [Shale] Maven 2 parent pom

On 6/20/06, hermod.opstvedt@dnbnor.no <hermod.opstvedt@dnbnor.no> wrote:

> This is a clean svn checkout from trunk. The pom file at the root references a parent
pom. It tires to download:
> org.apache.struts/poms/struts-parent-2.pom from several repositories, but is not able
to find one.

The struts-parent v2 is pom published on ibiblio:
   http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts-parent/2/

I deleted $M2_REPO/org/apache/struts and tried installing which worked fine:

$ mvn install -N
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts-parent/2/str
uts-parent-2.pom
9K downloaded

You should not have to build this yourself.  My guess is that you were
experiencing a temporary problem connecting to ibiblio.

Is anyone else having trouble with the parent pom?   If so, please
post the error message to help us figure out what's wrong.

Thanks,
--
Wendy

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.