struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where's Waldo?
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:03:08 GMT
> Thanks, Ted.  I'm probably out until mid-July as far as releases.
> I'll try to get to the little things that need to be done in advance
> of 1.3.5, such as releasing an updated struts-parent pom and a new
> struts-build jar with the Checkstyle changes.

That would be great!

> Speaking of the Struts 2.0 documentation, would it be possible to get
> Confluence to send plain text diffs to commits@?  I feel like I'm
> missing a lot of information by not seeing the changes go by.

The blow-by-blow Confluence emails are noisy, and no where near as
concise as what Subversion logs. If I edit twenty pages, then it's
twenty *individual* alerts, and they don't really tell you want
changed unless you click thru to the site.

One idea would be to check in the HTML into the repository when we
post it to the website, so that it all comes from Subversion.

We could also setup a "list" user that is subscribed for the daily
summary, and have that sent to the list, so there is a timely (but not
obnoxious) alert as well.

-Ted.