struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 1.3.5, 1.x, and loose ends
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:41:16 GMT
It's simply a matter of when someone can roll it. Wendy's and Niall
both wanted to do it, but ran shy of time. I can do it in the first
part of July, but not before. Right now, Frank is preparing some
"checkstyle" fixes.  (All of which has been discussed on the dev@.
Everything is decided on dev@, so if you follow dev@, you know
everything there is to know.)

-Ted.

On 6/22/06, Paul Benedict <paul4christ79@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What is the status of 1.3.5? It sounds like it's almost baked.
>
> By the way, I am volunteering to continue adding features to 1.x. Michael says he is
also. I read today Niall is too. Who else on the team still wishes to add features for this
codebase? Just looking to know who is on the "inner team".

> PS: Have you locked down Struts bugzilla? I saw someone last week entered a bug into
it (I got a bugzilla mail), when they should have done so in JIRA.

--
HTH, Ted.
* http://www.husted.com/struts/