struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SAF2 JSF Support (was Re: Does Struts ...)
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:00:39 GMT
On 6/21/06, Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> First of all I am not sure why so many thread forked from the initial
> discussion. This will make a lot more difficult to figure out what was
> already said, and towards what conclusion we are moving.

Because the thread introduced two different topics, which will have
separate conclusions.

* How can we better support JSF in SAF2?
* Can we separate the UI tags from the SAF2 core?

The reason there are both Action and Shale frameworks is because we
didn't know how to support JSF in Action. We're finally starting to
make some headway on that score. Now what do we need to do to finish
the job?

If the job is finished, then is someone up to "showing us the code" by
driving the Shale MailReader from SAF2?

-Ted.