struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA tickets for each commit (was Re: svn commit: r414249...)
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:06:12 GMT
On 6/14/06, Don Brown <mrdon@twdata.org> wrote:
>  Considering we generally have little spare time to work on open source
> projects, I'd like to see tickets at a level of granularity that it only
> requires a few hours to resolve them, avoiding the basically unresolvable
> tickets like Struts Action 1 had ("Struts fails in too many places, etc).

We probably should have made that one "Review error handling for
silent failures" to encourage someone to at least look at the problem.

We have similar items  in SAF 2.0.0, regarding exception handling:

*  Review exception handling. Some are still being swallowed rather
than rethrown. (See #20 and [WWW] WW-652)

-T.