struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SAF1 Checkstyle (was: Maven 2 website documentation editing)
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 01:47:14 GMT
> Hi Ted... I wouldn't say there's no one interested in fixing the errors
> :)  I offered to do it some time ago, and I'm still willing (and my time
> has freed up again, so able as well!)

Unforutnately, it seems to be a timing issue. If the patches had been
available back in February when we trimmed the checkstyle issues from
tens of thousands to thousands, I would have been able to apply them.

Right now, Wendy has been publishing 1.3.5 snapshots, and she may be
ready for another try at a release. I don't know if we want to get
into this again now or after we have a GA 1.3.

-Ted.