struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Action2] STATUS - Documentation
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 01:01:08 GMT
On 5/18/06, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com> wrote:
> Outstanding are about fifty "orphan" pages that were not linked into
> the home page. I'll review those next and connect them with one of the
> five sections. Once the existing material is hooked up, I thought I'd
> polish off the "step by step" tutorial, so we have a "soup to nuts"
> introduction to the framework.

OK, all the pages are "linked in" now. The "Home" page is the root,
the five sections are under that, and everything else is under one of
the five. Each page should be referenced by at least one other page,
making the wiki browsable. At some point, we might want to make each
of the five sections its own space, especially if it helps with
exporting.

Next, I'll circle back to the tutorial and set that up so it's a
step-by-step introduction to the framework, based on a single example
application.

-Ted,