struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Struts
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 05:17:28 GMT
Sean, if you've got some time in the next two weeks, we could get
together and take care of this.  I'm doing another working vacation
from the MD beach house again (like last year) and I could set aside
a day to meet you somewhere for a few hours (StarBucks or wherever).
I have a new WWAN so I have internet access from most metro cities.
It should be trivial to share the connection.

I'll be in MD (West side of Chesapeake Bay, not too far a drive from
DC) from 6/13 to 6/22, so let me know and I'll put it on my calendar.

--
James Mitchell