struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site generation issue
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 05:44:07 GMT
> On 6/29/06, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There seems to be a problem with the site generation and lists - maven
> > doesn't like the list of shale pmc members :-o
> >
> > I just added the Shale announcment, but the <ul> list seems to screw
> > up the following paragraphs. If you have one item in the list its all
> > OK, 2 and one of the paragraphs disappears, 3 and 2 paras disappear
> > etc etc.
>
> (Thanks for posting the announcement!)  Interesting.  The text is
> there, it's just missing the <p> tags.  This is likely to be in
> maven-site-plugin, not Maven itself, but I did 'mvn site -U' and still
> see it, so it's there in the latest version.
>
> I went ahead and published the site, (will take about an hour to
> sync.)  It's probably worth opening an issue against the site plugin
> with a pointer to the xdoc and resulting html page.
>  * http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE

Great, thanks for this - I went to the maven site but couldn't find
where to post an issue - I have a really simple test page which shows
exactly whats going wrong - so I'll upload that to a Jira issue.

In the meantime I found that putting a load (1 for each entry in list)
of empy <p></p> statements after the list sorts it out - I could do
this temporarily to make it look nice, but then again theres at least
one other place in the site that does this and I bet theres a whole
lot more - so maybe waiting to see what happens with raising a Jira
issue is best thing for now.

Niall