struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: Does Struts really need two frameworks? (long)
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:53:53 GMT
If the goal is to separate the life cycles or to share code, then I am
all for it.

But I don't think the end users perception is going to be any different
by this proposed change.  The question is still going to be "are we
going to use a JSF or action framework?"  Struts is not advocating a
preference (and I don't think it should) and I believe this is the
confusion for most people when making a choice.

/Ian