struts-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Zoio <philz...@realsolve.co.uk>
Subject Re: Struts 1.3.x: Using multiple chain configurations
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:09:11 GMT
I can't comment on how people are actually using it, but changing the
request processor workflow on a per module basis is quite easy with
Struts 1.2. Assuming that this is something which some people are doing,
then it would seem to make sense to support this for Struts 1.3 as well,
at least for the interests of consistency with previous versions,
especially if the 1.2 request processor has been earmarked for deprecation.

Phil