struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: SAF1 Checkstyle
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 03:17:30 GMT
Ok, that's no problem.  Waiting might be better, especially since it
looks like at least some of it involves rule tweaking, and hence I'd
think some discussion.  I don't want to do anything that makes getting
to GA more difficult, so I'm ok with coming back to it later.

Frank

Ted Husted wrote:
> On 6/13/06, Frank W. Zammetti <fzlists@omnytex.com> wrote:
>> Hi Ted... I wouldn't say there's no one interested in fixing the errors
>> :)  I offered to do it some time ago, and I'm still willing (and my time
>> has freed up again, so able as well!)
>
> Unforutnately, it seems to be a timing issue. If the patches had been
> available back in February when we trimmed the checkstyle issues from
> tens of thousands to thousands, I would have been able to apply them.
>
> Right now, Wendy has been publishing 1.3.5 snapshots, and she may be
> ready for another try at a release. I don't know if we want to get
> into this again now or after we have a GA 1.3.
>
> -Ted.

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies