struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Please test the Maven archetypes
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 23:47:03 GMT
I know that using the ant-dependencies plugin to download from the Maven
repo (how's that for irony?!?) I sometimes see the same thing: a number
of dependencies work, then one fails for no apparent reason, and then if
I just re-run the script again, or sometimes twice more, that failed
dependency magically works.  I always just assumed it was the plug-in,
but I don't know... I wouldn't be surprised if the same sometimes
happened with Maven itself.

Frank