struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Reorg (Was --> Re: [shale] Maven 2 build -- Help Wanted)
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 04:43:55 GMT
In fact, here's my config (passwords not included ;)

<settings>
     <servers>
        <server>
           <id>apache-maven-releases</id>
           <username>jmitchell</username>
           <privateKey>/home/jmitchell/.ssh/id_dsa</privateKey>
           <password>(password for my apache acct)</password>
        </server>
        <server>
           <id>apache-maven-snapshots</id>
           <username>jmitchell</username>
           <privateKey>/home/jmitchell/.ssh/id_dsa</privateKey>
           <password>(password for my apache acct)</password>
        </server>
        <server>
           <id>apache-maven-test-builds</id>
           <username>jmitchell</username>
           <privateKey>/home/jmitchell/.ssh/id_dsa</privateKey>
           <password>(password for my apache acct)</password>
        </server>
        <server>
           <id>apache-site</id>
           <username>jmitchell</username>
           <privateKey>/home/jmitchell/.ssh/id_dsa</privateKey>
           <password>(password for my apache acct)</password>
        </server>
        <server>
           <id>sf-net</id>
           <username>james-mitchell</username>
           <privateKey>/home/jmitchell/.ssh/id_dsa</privateKey>
           <password>(password for my sf.net acct)</password>
        </server>
     </servers>

    <profiles>
      <profile>
         <id>cargo-config</id>
          <properties>
             <cargo.tomcat5x.home>/home/jmitchell/apache_home/apache-
tomcat-5.5.16</cargo.tomcat5x.home>
             <cargo.tomcat4x.home>/home/jmitchell/apache_home/jakarta-
tomcat-4.1.31</cargo.tomcat4x.home>
          </properties>
       </profile>
    </profiles>

    <activeProfiles>
       <activeProfile>cargo-config</activeProfile>
    </activeProfiles>

</settings>

--
James Mitchell