struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Struts JIRA Roadmap
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:01:42 GMT
Would it be good practice to link to the JIRA version report on each release in the release
notes? This has the best bug listing I've seen; bugzilla is not nearly as nice.

Anders Steinlein <anders@steinlein.no> wrote: > -----Original Message-----

 wrote:

> > I should have seen the next 3 versions thing. I guess my
> question was because I was looking for the next 3 versions --
> hoping 1.3.5 would be there. Any idea why that's not within the 3?
>
> My guess is that it has something to do with Manage Versions
> -> Release.  Maybe we need to "release" all the old versions
> to get them off the roadmap?  Someone who has worked more
> with JIRA can probably advise.

Yes, that is the place to fix this. Releasing versions will remove them
from the roadmap, but you should probably archive some of them as well
(i.e. 0.5), which will make them unavailible for selections in versions
drop-down lists. (0.5 should be irrelevant by now ;)

\Anders