struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Rename Struts Action as Struts
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:25:16 GMT
If we do not have different package names, we cannot run both Struts 1 and Struts 2 in the
same web application. So it's very important to encode the version into the pacakge structure.
Otherwise, the migration path to Struts 2 is all or none. This is not a unique idea; this
has been espoused by other committers.

Dakota Jack <dakota.jack@gmail.com> wrote: Give it up!  Lord!  What nonsense.  Do you
hate versioning, Paul?