struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>
Subject Re: Status of 1.3.5, 1.x, and loose ends
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:44:26 GMT
Hey Paul,

I'm interested in seeing Struts 1.x maintained as well and will contribute time to
that effort.

James

On Thu Jun 22 20:22 , Paul Benedict <paul4christ79@yahoo.com> sent:

>What is the status of 1.3.5? It sounds like it's almost baked.
>

>By the way, I am volunteering to continue adding features to 1.x. Michael says he
is also. I read today Niall is too. Who else on the team still wishes to add
features for this codebase? Just looking to know who is on the "inner team".

>PS: Have you locked down Struts bugzilla? I saw someone last week entered a bug
into it (I got a bugzilla mail), when they should have done so in JIRA.