struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuous integration for Struts
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:47:00 GMT
On 6/7/06, Patrick Lightbody <forum-struts-dev@opensymphony.com> wrote:

> OK - what's the consensus here then? I'd be happy to use
> vmbuild.apache.org. Or, I was planning on setting up
> opensource.hostedqa.com/continuum to donate to various projects. Or we can
> wait for Sean and James to work it out.

My preference would be for that last option - have Sean and James sort it
out. That stems from two other preferences of mine: (1) keep it on ASF
hardware, and (2) keep it under our own control. Since the Struts PMC "owns"
the Struts zone, we have the freedom to create accounts and hand out root
access as necessary, without having to ask infra@ for help.

--
Martin Cooper

I suppose having multiple ones can't hurt too much.