struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please test the Maven archetypes
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:29:10 GMT
I just tried the struts-blank one. Very cool! I ran into one problem when
building the generated app, though:

Project ID: org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter'
from the repository: Error
 transferring file
  org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire-booter:pom:2.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2)

One other thought: Should we set up a default goal (e.g. 'package')?

--
Martin Cooper