struts-dev mailing list archives

From netsql <net...@roomity.com>
Subject Re: Dear trolls...
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 14:34:17 GMT
If there is an itch for anyone, they can easily go to sf.net, pick a
license they like, and implement an enlightened design.

I believe that even if they want to check out any source of Struts
module, and refactor it under ASF license, that is legal too.

It it's not an itch, then it must not be important to anyone.

hth,
.V