struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dear trolls...
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 01:24:28 GMT
Thanks for this advice.  No one has ever mentioned this before.  I
remamber someone else talking about code like itches and scratches.  I
think that has been repeated so many times the itch must be confused
with a tickle.

If you like this idea, go at it.  Obviously suggesting what someone
else should like to do is really stupid.  I think other people can
find their own course.  Now if you had something to actually say about
an issue someone cared about, that would help.

At least you are civil.  That part is good.

On 5/2/06, netsql <netsql@roomity.com> wrote:
> If there is an itch for anyone, they can easily go to sf.net, pick a
> license they like, and implement an enlightened design.
>
> I believe that even if they want to check out any source of Struts
> module, and refactor it under ASF license, that is legal too.
>
> It it's not an itch, then it must not be important to anyone.
>
> hth,
> .V
>

> Dakota Jack wrote:
> > What is amazing to me is that the people who are called "trolls" are
> > only those in some way contrary to the status quo.  Others in favor of
> > the status quo who do nothing but use invective and display 10 year
> > old conduct are never mentioned.
>
> >  They are used by the powers that be to attack without any
> > point dissidents.  This is really an open source Gulag Apache.

~Dakota Jack~