struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DWR/Struts integration: why? (Re: JavaOne Ajax Discussion)
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 15:22:44 GMT
In my case I couldn't see a real benefit of having 2 different ways to
"call" server-side functionality. For me it makes a lot of sense, that
everything exposed by the server must be an action. This allows me to
re-use almost everything and maybe later on to redesign my site by
mixing AJAX with normal HTTP request usage.

hth,

./alex
--
:Architect of InfoQ.com: