struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven 2 build -- Help Wanted
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 00:45:36 GMT
On 5/31/06, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the ultimate answer depends on whether we know for sure that
> we want separate releases.  It doesn't sound like we know for sure so
> maybe we should just stick with one shale/trunk.  For MyFaces we had
> as a goal to break out tomahawk from the core.  But it doesn't sound
> like we have that strong of a reason in this case.

I think there's a good argument for releasing Clay and the Test
Framework separately.

Sean, why don't you go ahead and check in what you've got, and don't
worry too much about recording the commands it took to get there
exactly.  With the test repo as a reference, we'll be able to figure
it out.

I don't want to lose momentum, and it's easier to discuss the project
structure when there's something real to check out and look at. :)

Once we agree on the overall structure, we can start moving things in
the Struts svn repo, with the understanding that it may take a few
days to get it all arranged and building again.

Thanks,
--
Wendy