struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Coach Wei" <co...@nexaweb.com>
Subject Proposal idea for Declarative Ajax Project
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 03:39:27 GMT
Hello, Struts committers and contributors:

I'm writing to this list because I'm about to propose a new project to
the Incubator that would work well with Struts:

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/XapProposal  for the proposal.

I wanted to let folks on this list know in case there are any ideas out
there on if/how our two projects (should this one be approved) could
collaborate.  XAP would work well with Struts together for building web
apps (one is on the client side and one is on the server side). In any
case, i thought that you should at least know it's about to be proposed
so you can voice your opinions on the incubator list before it goes to a
vote.

And, of course, if you're interested enough to want to be involved at
all, please let me know that too!

Best regards,

Coach K Wei

One Van de Graaff Drive,