struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release the struts-parent pom v2
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 05:09:26 GMT
Oh sure, if you get all technical about it :)  I think most of us
(here on dev anyway) understand that being a PMC member is not
exclusive to being a committer, and that the relationship is of
composition rather than either/or.  And I think Martin probably just
wanted to make that verbose to the user community.

Martin, sorry if I misunderstood.

--
James Mitchell