struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [action2] Public API first draft
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 11:56:45 GMT
+1 for what Don is saying.

I've been heads-down updating the new wiki, so that when the code is
ready, the documentation will be too. The material on the wiki is
generally excellent, but there are "rough spots" there too, that I've
been trying to smooth over. Accordingly, I haven't been following the
API discussions closely yet, since I expect there will be more forward
momentum on this after JavaOne. I won't be at JavaOne myself, but I'm
certain Don, Patrick, Jason, Bob and others will have much to report
when it's over :)

In the meantime, I'll keep working on all the other things we need to
do to make SAF 2 success, including even more example applications in
which to test these brave new API changes :)

-Ted.