struts-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Lightbody <forum-struts-...@opensymphony.com>
Subject Re: XWork 2, JDK 1.5
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 10:53:27 GMT
Let's leave XW at OpenSymphony for now - as we know there is a lot of work to be focussed on
when moving a project to Apache and I'd rather not let that distract us from the core work
that needs to be done on Struts. I say in 6 months or so we see about moving it, once we have
a SAF 2.0 release out.

With that said, I would only branch if we think that we're likely to do another release. Considering
that some changes have been happening on trunk, it sounds like we would. So let's do the branch
for 2.0 in CVS and just make sure everyone has that branch checked out as ../xwork relative
to our struts-action checkout.