struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: JavaOne Ajax Discussion
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 13:09:52 GMT
Animesh,

I'm a little confused by your comments below.  Currently the ajax
validation uses DWR and returns a value from the server-side java - take
a look at the DWRValidator class.  Are you talking about direct
remoting, or the new comet functionality?

I think the first thing that needs to be undertaken is to properly
define the components that will be ajax-enabled.  We have a couple of
these already, but I'm sure there are others that people want.

Does anyone know if Joe is listening on this list?  Perhaps he can
better answer the concerns?

/Ian

--
>From Down & Around, Inc.
Innovative IT Solutions
Software Architecture * Design * Development
web:      www.fdar.com
email     ian@fdar.com
phone:    617.821.5430