struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts Action Framework v1.3.4 Quality
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 02:23:02 GMT
Normally, I'd agree with you but:
 a) This is the latest in a succession of very recent releases so little
has changed (last one was Sunday)
 b) Theoretically people test during that week, but in practice few do.
Seems people don't pay attention until a vote is called

We can always recall a release or throw out a new one if a major issue
has been found, but as I've said, this is the same code that has been
there for months and yes, I dare say years.  We've been spending all our
time (way too much porportionally, IMO) on the build and site, but the
code has been very stable.

For the next significant release, I'm fine with waiting the extra week.

Don