struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject [ot] Re: [shale] Maven 2 build -- Help Wanted
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 12:45:28 GMT
No, I meant that they won't let me connect my laptop to the network,
even though there is a separate network line specifically for
contractors to use.  Freaking paranoid PHB!!

So, I do my work on my MacBook Pro (using Eclipse WTP and Tomcat
5.5.17), then copy it over to a thumb drive, then plug that into the
Winblows dell and check it in.  One might think that would take extra
time, but after several weeks, it is *much* faster than when I was
trying to use IBM IrRational App Developer with the clear-case plugin
on that same dell.....GAWD!!! talk about a time waster.

I try to look on the bright side, at least it's a *paying* JSF gig.

--
James Mitchell