struts-dev mailing list archives

From tm jee <tm_...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Action2] SAF snippet linking in Confluence
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 14:19:54 GMT
Thanks for the clarification Ted.

I think its best if we could use the short-cut, such that as Ted mentioned when SAF graduated
from incubator we could change the snippet instead of every snippet url again. :-)

----- Original Message ----
From: Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com>
To: Struts Developers List <dev@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 May, 2006 3:26:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Action2] SAF snippet linking in Confluence

I just tested it using a fully qualified URI, like

url=https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/webwork2/action/src/main/resources/org/apache/struts/action2/default.properties

and that does work. But, the shortcuts Toby mentioned seem to be
pointing at OS. When I tried shortening the given reference to
/action2/ or /webwork2, the snippet returned an error message:

----

An error occurred:
https://opensymphony.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*//action2/default.properties.
The system administrator has been notified.

----

Of course, it's too soon to put in fully qualified URIs, since the
codebase is going to be releated from the Incubator namespace to the
Struts namespace.

-Ted.

On 5/1/06, Don Brown <mrdon@twdata.org> wrote:
> I believe Patrick put the snippet macro into the confluence.twdata.org instance, and
it should be pointing correctly to
> the Apache SVN.  Patrick?
>
> Don
>
> tm jee wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > What do we need to place in the snippet url in order for it to look for SAF resource
in apache's svn

> > eg.
> >
> > 1] url=/webwork/....   would make confluence look for resource under /webwork/...
  in webwork's cvs
> > 2] url=com.opensymphony.xwork.ActionChainResult would make confluence look under
/webwork/src/.... in webwork's cvs