struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release the struts-parent pom v2
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 04:07:47 GMT

> We need to release version 2 of the struts-parent pom:
>
> * http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/maven/trunk/pom/pom.xml

+1.

I didn't really give the role thing any thought before, but I wonder if
perhaps it should be additive? Meaning, for example:

         <roles>
            <role>Committer</role>
            <role>PMC Member</role>
         </roles>

rather than replacing 'Committer' with 'PMC Member'? Just a thought - no big
deal.

--
Martin Cooper

This is the parent pom from which struts-action-parent inherits, and