struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Release of Action 2 MailReader Tour
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:27:24 GMT
On 4/2/06, Ted Husted <ted.husted@gmail.com > wrote:

> A first draft of a MailReader example application for WebWork2/Action2
> is available at
>
> * http://planetstruts.org/action2-mailreader/
>
> The MailReader application was the first "proof of concept"
> demonstration of the original Struts Action framework, and many people
> are already familiar with the application's design.
>
> As always, the application includes a guided tour
>
> * http://planetstruts.org/action2-mailreader/Tour.do
>
> that points out both the essentials and some of the more interesting bits.

Cool stuff.  From scanning the tour, it looks like you've added some
functionality (beyond just the basic UI and CRUD functionality) from the
original version, to show off what interceptors can do.  Is there a
canonical list of this functionality for this anywhere, so we can make sure
that various versions of MailReader all really do the same things?

Craig