struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] Maven 2 build (was Re: [action1] Which webapp dtds to include in struts-core.jar?)
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:54:13 GMT
On 4/15/06, James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:
> Craig wrote
> > I'll want to experiment with ways to get combined javadocs out of
> > these artifacts (although probably two sets ...
>
> Can we do this with custom assemblies?

Without trying it, I don't think so, because it's more than just
copying files around.  The Javadoc tool needs to create the frames and
indexes so that everything is linked together.

I think it will need two <reportSet>s, so the Javadoc plugin runs
twice with different configuration.  Maybe something like this, which
runs both the regular Javadoc doclet and the UMLGraph one:
   http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UMLGraph

And here's a link to some work that I did last year, which includes
pom.xml files and a script to rearrange Shale into Maven 2's preferred
structure.  I stopped in late November, so it doesn't include Shale
Tiger or anything after that.
   http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ShaleMaven2#build

--
Wendy