struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [action1] cleaning up the build
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:48:53 GMT
Another one from the chat log... to get the Javadoc generated for the
site, add this to action/pom.xml:

<reporting>
      <plugins>
         <plugin>
(and repeat for other reporting plugins.  Checkstyle?  PMD?)

Don mentioned wanting to get the docs into the assembly.  Right now it
only has the -javadocs jars.  Without site aggregation working,
though, I don't know how easy it will be.

For the build itself, we should be using <dependencyManagement> at the
top level to control version numbers, and only declaring
groupId/artifactId for dependencies in the modules.

--
Wendy