struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts Faces - what to do?
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 05:12:19 GMT
Yes, I believe things have settled down.  Although I'm still working
changes in the struts-scripting webapp.

The error I was getting when deploying the faces-example1 app was:
javax.faces.FacesException: Undefined component type
org.apache.struts.faces.Html

I was under the assumption that the struts-faces library only buys
someone partial compatibility.  And what they get was only jsf-1.0
compatible anyway, but I will be happy to be corrected.

--
James Mitchell