struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Standalone Tiles: Status and Call for Help
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:13:08 GMT
Speaking of testing.....I recently came across a really cool plugin
for FireFox.  It's called TestGen4Web and it let's you record and
save a browser session.

<feedback type="anticipated">
  What the heck is a browser session?
</feedback>

Oh, I'm glad you asked.  It is the set of step that you (as a user)
do within a browser window.  You can then have the saved session
(which is in xml by the way) converted to an HttpUnit test.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1385/

--
James Mitchell