struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts Action Framework v1.3.2 Quality
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:38:51 GMT
I went through every open bug ticket last night, and out of them all,
there only a handful outstanding, and none that are serious; again, why
I think this is a beta release.

Perhaps we need a better definition of quality, because to me, beta
means there are some minor issues, but the code works, the examples
work, and you could start using it in a development environment without
problems.

Don