struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Struts Action 1 Roadmap
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:29:14 GMT
With the build work out of the way, it is time to get on the fast track to a GA release of
Struts Action 1.3. Here is my
plan:

  - 1.3.2, April 26 (Today), targeting Alpha quality: This release is about putting the new
build system in the hands of
testers.

  - 1.3.3, May 3, targeting Beta quality:  Docs should be cleaned up, release process improved,
major bugs fixed

  - 1.3.4, May 10, targeting GA quality: All significant bugs fixed, docs and site clean and
accurate, all tests passing

I'm willing to be the release manager for these release if no one else steps up to the plate.
 If we have only a
fraction of the contributions our "discussions" are getting, this should be a piece of cake
:)

There are a lot of great improvements in this branch, and we need to get a production-quality
release in the hands of
our users, so we can get back to adding new features and improvements.

Don