struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [action1] cleaning up the build
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:37:07 GMT
We have merged the most subprojects back into Struts Action 1, so now
Struts Faces is indeed part of Struts Action 1, as is scripting,
taglibs, el, extras, and apps.  The goal is to simplify our projects
(product offering in business speak), so that what remains is Shale,
Action and Tiles.

We will be updating the website to reflect this reorganization shortly.

Don