struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Flattening the sandbox
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 21:50:12 GMT
I agree with the no release policy, but sometimes you do have a need for a simple branch.
Actually, the proper term
would probably be "shelf" [1].  I've found shelves a great way to get your own space to try
new things, without
disrupting the normal development process.  Still, I'd imagine that shelves/branches in the
sandbox would be the very
rare exception, not the rule.

Don

[1] http://geekswithblogs.net/flanakin/archive/2005/12/02/61929.aspx