struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Update of "RoughSpots" by Eric Molitor
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 04:47:13 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Eric Molitor:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/RoughSpots

     <result name="input">xmlAddPerson.jsp</result>
  </action>}}}I'd prefer using this approach instead of having the xmlAction chain to
another.
       * [tm_jee] Sounds cool. It would probably be an overkill to extend this idea into the
interceptor as well, wouldn't it.
+      * [molitor] Agree, falls on the short side of the 80/20 rule

    1. [molitor] Modular Ant Build, I've started working on this using the build files that
Jason supplied (which were forwarded on to me). Allows the project to build in whole or in
part with seperate build files that extend a set of common/parent build files. Should parallel
the maven build.
       * [tm_jee] +1 Jason's Ant Build is impressive, I'll need some time to get familiar
with Maven and would like to keep an alternate optiona available. :-)