struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Update of "RoughSpots" by Eric Molitor
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:10:04 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Eric Molitor:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/RoughSpots

     <result name="input">xmlAddPerson.jsp</result>
  </action>}}}I'd prefer using this approach instead of having the xmlAction chain to
another.

- 1. [molitor] Modular Ant Build, I've started working on this using the build files that
Jason supplied (which were forwarded on to me). Allows the project to build in whole or in
part with seperate build files that extend a set of common/parent build files. Should parallel
the maven build.
+   1. [molitor] Modular Ant Build, I've started working on this using the build files that
Jason supplied (which were forwarded on to me). Allows the project to build in whole or in
part with seperate build files that extend a set of common/parent build files. Should parallel
the maven build.

  == What JDK Version? ==