struts-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Struts Wiki] Update of "RoughSpots" by Bob Lee
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:18:22 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Bob Lee:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/RoughSpots

- Some things that could be addresssed before Action 2.0.0.
+ Some things that could be addresssed before Action 2.0.0. (If we don't address them, we'll
be stuck supporting them throughout all eternity or until Struts 3.0.0, whichever comes first.
;))

    1. Looking up a `ResultConfig` should be a one-liner. Right now we have to: {{{
  ActionConfig config = invocation.getProxy().getConfig();