struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts Shale v1.0.2 Quality
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 06:05:21 GMT

> The vote results are as follows:
>
> Binding PMC Member votes:
>    Wendy Smoak - Alpha
>    Gary VanMatre - Alpha
>    Craig McClanahan - Alpha
>
> Non-binding:
>    Sean Schofield - Alpha
>
> Therefore, Shale 1.0.2 is designated as "Alpha" quality.
>
> Craig, as far as I can tell, there was never an announcement for Shale
> 1.0.0, and it isn't in www.apache.org/dist/struts .  What would you
> like to see happen with this one?

It was implicitly evident on the dev list, but not announced on the user
list because that was my understanding of non-GA releases at the time.
Subsequently, I believe we determined that we'd announce the vote results
for any quality level on the user list too.  That's what I'd like to see,
unless one of the other committers thinks I'm not remembering things
correctly.

At this point, my only distribution plans are to put the test
> framework jar on ibiblio (via www.apache.org/dist/maven-repository) so
> that MyFaces can use it for their release.

+1 ... and the MyFaces lists would probably make a reasonable cc on the
announcement mail, since they are JSF -interested folks.

We also need to update the web site to have appropriate links ... can you do
that too, please?

Thanks,
> --
> Wendy