struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JS Libraries (was Re: [WebWork2] TODO)
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:26:14 GMT
Joe, I mostly agree with you. What I've been trying to say is that most of
the user will not like to have a big dependency on Dojo  for simple
functionality like a calendar component. And I agree, this is my case too. I
would prefere something small and working almost everywhere. We have even
been thinking to add a new AJAX theme based on lighter solutions (a la
prototype). And if this will work, I would almost sure vote for removing the
dependency on Dojo.  But this is way to personal :-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.