struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r387707 - /struts/shale/trunk/docs/release-notes-1.0.2.html
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:12:51 GMT

> Are you not seeing the javadocs (as well as the sources) for the sample apps
> in the main (shale-framework-xxxxx.{tar.gz,zip}) artifacts?  The intent was
> that just the binaries for the sample apps would be packaged into the
> separate war files.  I agree that the heading ("Source code and JavaDocs")
> should just say "JavaDocs" but all the links work for me.

What part of the commit are you questioning?  All the links work for me, too.

The only link I removed (in the commit before this) is the "Example
applications" link that used to point at the nonexistent "../webapps"
directory.

Then I moved the list of example apps down to another section, and
added your descriptions of shale-starter and shale-dependencies.

(The diff shows the list of Javadocs being moved up the page, instead
of the list of example apps being moved down.)

Thanks,
--
Wendy