struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Shale 1.0.1 release plan
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2006 05:28:57 GMT
On 3/16/06, Gary VanMatre <gvanmatre@comcast.net> wrote:

> Under the "Use Cases System Integration Tests"
> in the 101 release plan I've tested options 1,2,5,6.

Thanks. :)  I added Cargo integration, so if you want to use it,
running the integration tests becomes:
 $ ant systest-tomcat55
 $ ant systest-tomcat50
and Cargo will construct a minimal Tomcat install under 'target',
start it, deploy the webapp and run the tests.   (Set the new
properties in build.xml and run download-dependencies first to get the
Cargo jars.)  We can easily add more containers if that seems useful.

One last question:  Are we allowed to redistribute the the jars for
Creator 2 and the JSF RI in shale-dependencies-x.x.x.zip ?

Since I made a few changes to the build files, I'm going to wait and
see what the nightly builds look like before I tag 1.0.1.

--
Wendy